Rolab Hoverboard Warranty Policy
All of our products come with a 1-year retail warranty. The warranty is only available to the original owner/s. The warranty can’t be passed or transferred to another or second user.
The warranty period is twelve (12) months and commences on the original date of purchase. Your dated sales or delivery receipt, showing the date of the purchase of the product, is your proof of purchase date. You may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving warranty service. Claims under this warranty must be made within the twelve (12) months warranty period.
All warranties are automatically registered from purchase date; customers are not required to register any warranty to be effective.
The following product categories and services are not warrantied:
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear
- Breaks, scratches, dents or other cosmetic damage caused by the user
- Damages caused by use with another product
- Water damage to electronics
- Use of the device other than for its normal intended use, including without limitation, failure to use the device in accordance with the user manual.
- Modification of the the device
- Serial number warranty sticker has bene removed or damaged
- Damages resulting from improper transportation or packaging of the device when returning to Rolab repair facility
Shipping to and from the Repair Facility
You may ship your hoverboard into our repair shop once we have accepted your return via email.
Returned hoverboards must be accompanied with a return form inside the retail packaging. The return form is designed to help our engineers to identify the customer parcel and identify the issue.
We will repair your hoverboard, test it, and ship it back to you, FREE of charge.
Our warranty policy requires the buyer to pay shipping to a Rolab repair location and Rolab will cover the cost of return shipping.
- Rolab is responsible for parts & labour.
- Customer is responsible for shipping to our facility, Rolab covers the cost of shipping back to customer.
Submitting a Claim
In order to submit your claim, use the contact form on the contact page. Remember to describe the exact problem that you are having. Alternatively email [email protected] requesting for a return form, to speed up the return service, add a detailed explanation of the problem with your Rolab board to the email. Please allow for 72 hours for a response.